Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Maya's Trustworthiness award...











So, I do have a great video, but so far, I can't upload it..Not sure why, but I will work on that later...On to the more important things...I am so proud of Maya...She was so excited for today, and this is HER DAY!!!! I am honored that Maya was chosen to be the recipient of this award. It means so much to all of us, and says so much about who she is as a person. She is a very caring little girl, with such a big heart, and such a zest about life in general..She is almost always carrying a big smile on her beautiful face, and is always the sweetest person. She loves her family, and loves her friends and has such a huge heart...In my mind, she should win every award, but toady was her day!!! I love you Maya, we are all so proud of you...your dad and I did a great job in raising you!!!!

P.S....Congrats to Chase and Sebastian..they won too...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment