Friday, March 6, 2009

We found a perfect location.

For the wedding, we will have the ceremony at the Oldest House, which is in down town Saint Augustine. It is a garden area, that is pretty and feels like St. Augustine to us. Then, for the reception we will go across the street and there is a house called the Llambias house, that is also a great out door location, that is decked with trees, and white lights. It is exactly what Tony and I wanted and we fell in love with it. It has a very natural feel, and I believe it is very kid friendly, and I think all the kids will enjoy it....I have a few special surprises for all the kids who will be coming. If you would like to see some photos, go to:
www.staugustinehistoricalsociety.org
and then click on the site rentals...All the pictures are of either the ceremony or reception site!!!

Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We will have our kids in tow. I can't wait to come down!

    ReplyDelete