Monday, March 30, 2009

Ava is sick...How sad.






Ava started getting sick this weekend with a cough and weezing...I also noticed she was starting to get thrush. So, right after I took the kids to school, I went to the Dr. office...They said she did have thrush and that she also has RSV...which is (and yes, I copied and pasted this, who has time?? hahah)

Respiratory syncytial virus infection, usually called RSV, is a lot like a bad cold. It causes the same symptoms. And like a cold, it is very common and very contagious. Most children have had it at least once by age 2.

RSV is usually not something to worry about. But it can lead to pneumonia or other problems in some people, especially babies. So it’s important to watch the symptoms and call your doctor if they get worse.


So, our poor baby isn't feeling very well...We had to get her a nebulizer machine and she is taking Albuterol in it. It's in the shape of a bear, and she is kinda weirded out by it. We have to keep it in front of her nose, and let her breathe in the medicine. She mostly just tries to eat it...haha...

She is also on amoxicillyn and nyastatin as well...And I am just praying she is better by Sunday, because the girls and I leave for Tennessee...so say prayers for her..Oh, and for Tony and I, we are both getting sick now too...:(


Not a fun house right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment