Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spring Fling....






















Last night was Hartley Elementary (the girls school) annual Spring Fling....The kids really love this, I think it gets them ready for summer.

We went to my friend Melissa's house and ordered pizza before we all went. The kids all played outside and skateboarded and rode the scooters around. Then we all headed up to the school and had some fun.

We played games, danced, ate, did cake walks, all sorts of things. But, the highlight of the night, was puppy love at it's finest. You see, Ms. Emma has a crush on a boy named Tai. He is my friend Shainee's son and he is 10. He has blonde hair and is into skate boarding and playing football, and surfing. Emma also likes that he is in a few Disney movies too...:) So, they flirted and chased one another, and at the end of the night, his mom and I were emailing one another and apparently he was calling her his girlfriend..It was so cute...

So, Tai is in some of these pics, because I know my mom and Lori would like to see Emma's first little boyfriend (or whatever it is when you are 9 and 10).He is the blonde in the white t-shirt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment