Friday, May 22, 2009

She thinks she is a big girl now.

I can sit with my sisters and play teacher.









Ava is getting so big to me. In the last few weeks she has changed so much. The babbling is all the time, and she really thinks she is talking to you. She stands up and pulls herself up on to everything. She loves it if you hold her hands and walk her all around. Before, you had to make her laugh to hear that sweet sound. Now, she laughs if you just look at her. She still smiles all the time. And every where we go people comment on what a happy baby she is. She is starting to venture off away from me. It is such a great thing to not have her so attatched to me, but at the same time, I feel saddened because I am not ready for her to grow up. I think she is going to be a very independent and strong willed little girl. Like I don't already have one of those (EMMA) hahaha!!!! But, I am so happy she is my little girl.

Emma and Maya are doing so well. 13 days left of school and I have a 4th grader and 1st grader. We have summer fever so bad and can't wait for it to be here. Emma is happy she is finishing out her school year having made all A's and B's. I am so proud of her. Maya has come such a long way since walking her into the halls the first day of school. They both have graduation programs coming up, so I will take a lot of pictures.

We went to the dentist and I am happy to report no cavities. YAY!!!! Now they understand more why I don't allow a lot of sugar. They now know that having no cavities is way better than shot in the mouth!!! Emma goes back next Friday to get sealers put in. It's a coat over her teeth that will take 20 minutes to put on and help her stay cavitie free!!!

Vinny is getting here on the 16th of June. He is super excited and will be with us for a month. We are taking them to the Nickelodeon hotel for the 17th to the 20th, mainly for he and Maya's birthdays. My moms present to the two of them is that she is sending us all to the charecter breakfast. This is where the have a special breakfast in a private room at all the Nickelodeon Charecters will be there. But, it's a SURPRISE until the night before.


Well that is all that is new with us. Oh, and I guess I should atleast say that Tony and I are well too. Nothing really new, but we are all good!!!!

Love to you all!!!

If you want to see the Nickhotel...you can check out how much fun we are going to have. It is a hotel room where you have an actual waterpark in it. You can also play family games and get slimed. WOO HOO!!!!

http://www.nickhotel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment