Saturday, May 16, 2009

The last game of the season and Emma goes out with a bang.












I'm not going to lie, I am happy soccer is done for the season. I am burnt out on it and in need of a break. Emma has three practices a week, and games every Saturday. We spend about 10 hours a week out there. So, the fact that today, she played three games, and we were there for four hours, was quite good to me to say hooray, see you in August!!!! The Vipers played so well. Emma played some of her best soccer yet. The all girls teams played all boys teams, and they out played those boys!!!!At one point in the game, a boy had been rough and pushing on emma, and I think she got fed up and pushed him...I have it on video. It was funny actually, because when asked why she pushed him, she replied " Because I wasn't going to take him pushing me anymore." She did get a foul called on her, but that was okay. She also scored another goal with her left foot!!! At the end, Coach Ray gave out trophies and patches. He called each girl out and said one work that best described that girl. Emma's word was Honesty. He said Emma plays the game fair and how the game is supposed to be played. He said she plays with heart and she has gret skill that a lot of girls don't have.. I was proud and so was Pa-Pooh...

I love you Emma, 5 years of soccer and I still get amazed to watch you and your skill...Keep up the good work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment