Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break 2009..in Tennessee.














What a great trip we had....I must say I love the mountain air, and the feel of beautiful nature. It calms me for sure. I love visiting with my mom and family up there. The girls, of course, got spoiled and shopped a lot!!!! We got to see a little snow, which was incredible for the girls, because they have never seen it. They sure loved that part. We went to Chuck E Cheese for a little b-day celebration for Emma. We had a few of my nephews there, Aaron and Jacob. We also got to see my step-sister Talina and her husband Michael, as well as their son Quinn...They are opening a new art gallery/studio and it is in the process of being done....It looks like it will be amazing!!! So all in all it was a great trip. The girls were all really good for the 10 hour car ride each way!!!! I must say they were close to perfect for the rides!!!

We had a blast and are glad to be home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment