Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All in a normal day for me...




















What we did today....

1. Wake up at 6:30 with the older girls, get them ready for school, make breakfast, pack lunches.
2. Tony and Ava wake up at 7:00, feed her and continue with older girls..
3. My amazing hubby to be, takes the girls to school, I stay with Ava and take a shower.
4. We play with Ava, watch her eat a lot, and smile a lot.
5. at 10:00 we decide to take her to the beach and let her see the sand and water.'
6. Come home, play more, clean more, take her outside, and get stuff ready for the day.
7. Leave at 1:00 to go pay a few bills, and pick up some mothers day stuff.
8. Get to girls school at 2:00, and head to a friends house to swim in the pool.
9. Get to soccer practice at 4:00
10. Leave soccer at 6:15
11. Stop at flag football game to cheer on friends: Anastasia, Sebastian, Tai, Evan, and Zeke.
12. Come home at 8:00 which is usually their bedtime.
13. Hurry up homework, dinner, and bath.
14. In their beds at 9:00..Oh, well whats another hour???
15. baby fed and asleep at 9:30
16. answer emails, make a phone call to best friend Shelley...call Tony at work, to tell him I love him!!!
17. 10:00 turn on Nancy Grace as I make this blog page to show you all the great pictures I took today...
18. Oh yeah. I still need to eat, so much love to all of you, but my belly is calling feed me now!!!

XOXOXOXOX,
Cindi.

P.S....these were all taken today..and notice Ava smiling in almost every one of them...This is all day, every day, she smiles all the time...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment