Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nickelodeon Hotel vacation...2009.

Eating before we got there...


The hotel room was super cool.
The smaller side of the hotel.
The bigger side of the hotel.
Maya is just a silly little girl
Emma playing poolside games.
HOt potato.
She got sponged.
Tony, Vinny, and Ava.
The big giant slime bucket.
Waiting to get slimed.
I love this picture of Ava...
and I love this one too.

Um, yeah, she wanted to lick the ground..Don't ask!!
So, Vinny helped her out.

She loves her big brother!!!

Meeting Angelica.
Meeting Blue.
Waiting for family game night.
Maya and I.
Emma and her little baby.
Tony up on stage getting ready to compete.
Yes, he won...doesn't he look adorable?
Emma got called up on stage as well!!!
A boy getting slimed.
craft time.






Fun with the Nick crew.






Meeting Squidward.

Singing at the character breakfast.
Spongebob.


Cosmo.
Wanda.

They pulled Maya up to sing and dance with her for her birthday (thanks mom)
Dora.








This is what we live for...This is what we have, and it is so important..OUR FAMILY!!!

I love this one, because all I see when I look at it, is TONY!!!!
She had the most fun, I think!!!

Emma got called up again for poolside fun.

hahahaha!!!!
hanging out.




4D movie time.



Patrick.
Boots.
Okay, this is an elevator door, but Ava was obsessed with it!!!

What a great vacation we had....Many of my childhood memories involve family vacations....They are always so memorable in a child's mind I think. I'm not sure if it was because we feel like the Griswald's sometimes, from that movie "National Lampoon's Vacation", but I just know they are amazing.

This one was tons of fun....I don't know who enjoyed it more, the kids, or Tony??!!?? We spent A LOT of time smiling and laughing, and are now sooo exhausted and ready for some much needed sleep!!

So, good night for now, and I will post some video soon...

xoxoxox,
Cindi...:)

Oh and one more thing..I will have a blog for Maya for her 6th birthday, but because we were out of town at the Nick hotel celebrating it, I will scan the pics in the next few days and write my Maya-Papaya her birthday story!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment