Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ava is 9 months old now.....











Ava is getting so big these days!!!! She is also getting into everything. She crawls all over the place exploring all things. She is pulling up on everything, and walks the tables and couches...She is not the most balanced, so I think it will still be a few months before she is walking. She still has that one first tooth coming in. It is taking FOREVER!!! I believe this little girl, is going to do things on her own terms for all her life events..haha!!! She is still the one smiling little child though..No matter what, this is what she is doing. She loves the water, and spends most of her time in it!!! She is soooooo tan!!!! I love it. I guess to me, and to Tony, she is just perfect!!!

Love to you all and enjoy some pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment