Monday, February 2, 2009

My little Maya.....











Sometimes, I feel Maya gets lost in the shuffle, being the middle child.....Since, she came out of me, she was attatched to my hip, and she was my baby for so long. She is such a wonderful child, always happy, always smiling, and man, when she walks into a room, people watch her....Oh, and she knows it. All of her teachers comment on how sweet she is, and how they wish all thier students were as good as her. This is the little girl who was obsessed with Johnny Cash for two years straight, and even cried when one year for her birthday we could not find a Johnny Cash pinata...hahah!!!! I really adore her and her spunkiness....She makes us laugh, and says the funniest things....She is a great big sister and an even better little sister. Her love for her family shines through every day...I know in my heart she will always be close to me. I know she loves life and will live it to the fullest...So share with me some of my favorite pictures of her through the years....I love you My-My...you are my baby no matter what!!!!!

p.s.....If you are wondering what Ava may look like when she gets bigger, she and Maya's baby photos are identical except hair color...Ava has the same eyes and everything.

Don't forget to click on the pictures to see them bigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment