Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm becomming such a big girl.






As told by Ava in her baby talk and cooing:

"I'm getting so big these days. Can you believe it, that I am 5 1/2 months old now. Time sure is flying by. I went to the Doctor yesterday for my monthly head check up. She says that I am doing great. It is growing at the rate it should be, although she says I have a rather large head, and she asked where it came from. Daddy said it was from him, and we all started laughing. She said I weigh 16 pounds and 9 ounces now. I am 24 3/4 inches long. mommy is shocked that I am starting to wear my 6-9 months clothes already. When it was time to listen to me, mommy sat me up and the Dr. gasped...She said she could not believe I was already sitting on my own and that I was very advanced. I mean c'mon was there ever any doubt with who I have for a daddy that I would not be? lol. So after a good bill of health I got to go home and sleep. Then it was later in the day and I got to eat dinner in my big girl high chair. I ate my biter biscuit and some watermelon in my cool net thing. I made a big mess so daddy got me undressed and gave me my bath...What a life I have"

No comments:

Post a Comment