Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school...8-24-09.

Emma's bag for 4th grade.
Maya's bag for 1st grade.
Emma's lunch box.
Emma on her first day of 4th grade.
Maya's lunch box.

Maya on her first day of 1st grade.




I love them so much.
We snuck in to Emma's class room real fast to put her stuff on her desk!!!


Emma and Maya,
I hope this year brings so many things for the two of you. I am so proud of you and all that you accomplish. Remember the goal we have set for this year, keep them in mind in all you do, and I know you can achieve them all. I know you girls can win your awards, get your good grades, and come out on top...No matter what, just know we are all so proud of you!!!! Good luck this year, I hope it's a fun ride filled with lots of learning, good times, friendships made, and memories that will last a life time.

All my love,
Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment