Friday, January 8, 2010

Walking down town.










Ava was officially 16 months yesterday!!!


Tony, Ava, and I went walking down by the fort in the really cold weather...Ava loves to run around and it was a good time...I may edit these pics later to give them a different look...Until then, enjoy.

Oh, and P.S...we finalized the ceremony site yesterday, and we are diving into wedding plans hard core...Only five months left!!! We will be meeting with the chef to go over the menu and we are starting to order all other things needed. I found my veil, and I LOVE IT!!!!! I picked the swatch for the girls dresses and they are being made by a lady who specializes in a modern-vintage look...They are going to be sooooo cute!!!!

At the end of the month, we should be sending out our save the dates, and we came up with a really cute way to do our invites~~~Totally different from the normal..but hey, it's me, would you expect anything else?? haha!!

Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment