Sunday, October 11, 2009

Update on the kiddos...










Hey everyone....We are still trying to get caught up. We have moved in and are all settled. I will try to get photos of the house really soon..My schedule is super crazy right now. Coaching Emma's team, and helping with Maya's team, plus volunteering at school and Emma's chorus, and working, and taking care of Ava has left little time for my blog...so sorry for that!!!

Here it goes though:

Emma is doing great. She averages about six goals a game, and there is even talk about bumping her up to a higher premier team. I am not sure what is going to happen with that, but apparently the parents of the other teams we are playing say it's not fair, and that she is too good. Yes, it is a compliment, but I also feel I should not have to apologize that my child practices her butt off~~~So, we shall see...So far, she has straight A's and just won the RESPECT award from her teacher that she won last year as well. I am very proud of her!!!

Maya is doing just as well. Her grades are still S's and P's...the S's are the good ones, and she has all of those. She is loving soccer so much!!! She went fishing with her dad today on their boat, and she caught a 23" redfish all by herself!!!! She was so proud of it!!!She has made tons of friends in first grade and still smiles all the time!!

Ava is a mess...lol..She is into EVERYTHING!!! She is running all over the house now. Today I found potatoes in my dryer....hahah!!!! She loves clothes, shoes, and purses...scary huh??? She is definitley a toddler now!!!!!

We miss all of you and are going to get on the ball with planning this wedding in the next few months!!

we love you and enjoy a few pics!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment