Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 31st Birthday Tony!!! 7-2-09.

This was the cake, I used the picture from Tony being pulled up on stage at the Nick hotel, and yes he wanted to kill me when he saw it..haha!!!! Love you babe!!!
He was mortified...heheheh!!!!
Tony and his Uncle jack.
Ava.

Emma and I.
My sister, Christi and I.
I love you sis!!!
Sarah and Maya..cousins and great friends!!
Elaine and Jack..thank you so much for coming in from Boston..it meant so much to Tony!!!!

Vinny.
Destiny and Emma.
Tony and His mother, Anne
My dad and Pat.

MY whole life and I just couldn't be any happier!!!

What an incredible evening it was. Cap's is one of our favorite places to eat. You sit right on the water, the food is incredible, the view is amazing, the service is top notch, and there is a place for the kids to play.

Tony's birthday dinner was so nice. We had so many special people there to celebrate such a great guys special day. Tony's parents were there (Jim and Anne), as well as my dad and Pat, my sister (Chrisit), my best friend Destiny, my niece Sarah, Tony's brother Ted, his Aunt Elaine and Uncle Jack, and our wonderful children!!!

This man deserves so much more than a nice dinner and some presents. If I could give him the world, I would wrap it up, but instead I offer all my love, trust, compassion, and understanding I have inside me. I hope to spend many, many, more birthdays with you babe!!! You are the best thing (besides our children) that has ever happened to me. I am so lucky to be a part of your life.

And thanks Anne and Jim, for not only an increbilde dinner, but for giving me this special gift I have been given. You have raised the most incredible man, and for that alone, I thank you a million times over and over.

1 comment: